– Afternoon Streams from 1.45 – 2.45 => delegates select a stream (3 choices)
– From 2.45 – 3.30 => afternoon tea/coffee in the Foyer
– Then delegates select a stream for 3.30-4.30pm (3 choices)
– Then all delegates return to the Auditorium for the Closing Keynote at 4.30pm
– Drinks function from 5.30pm
How can we combine new distribution channels, technology innovation and the regulatory and financial strength, with the API economy, Data Driven decisioning, and partnerships to deliver new, smarter financial services?
What does the future hold for Artificial Intelligence? What is the balance between technology, ethics and human experience? Will Ai Chatbots really guide us to the right product, will Ai understand responsible lending, will Ai deliver low-cost quality ‘robo-advice’ at scale for millions of people?